An undergraduate program in modern software engineering has been launched at St. Petersburg State University in 2018.
Features of the Programme:
- The program is created by instructors who have been teaching at Computer Science Center for many years.
- The program is created together with the Chebyshev Laboratory. Students have a possibility to attend many elective mathematical courses.
- Software engineering courses are taught by industry professionals — in particular, experienced software engineers from JetBrains and Yandex.
- Students are involved into software engineering projects and internships already from the third term of education.
- Students have a possibility to work on research and engineering project under supervision of active researchers in a wide range of CS and IT.
- For those interested in competitive programming, there is a possibility to train under supervision of leading trainers.
- The education is held on Vasilyevsky Island, the historical center of the city.
- Scholarships up to 15 000 RUB from JetBrains.